Law Firm in Montgomery County, IL
Contact a top Montgomery County, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Montgomery County, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Montgomery County, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Montgomery County, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Montgomery County, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Montgomery County law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Montgomery County clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Montgomery County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Montgomery County, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Montgomery County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Montgomery County, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Montgomery County law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Montgomery County and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Montgomery County, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Montgomery County Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Montgomery County, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Montgomery County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Montgomery County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Montgomery County, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Montgomery County law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Montgomery County, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Montgomery County law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Montgomery County, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Montgomery County, IL, Representation Now
Montgomery County residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s important to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Montgomery County, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Montgomery County, IL, law firm.