Law Firm in Mound City, IL
Contact a top Mound City, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Mound City, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Mound City, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Mound City, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Mound City, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Mound City law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Mound City clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Mound City area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Mound City, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Mound City injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Mound City, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Mound City law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Mound City and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Mound City, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Mound City Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Mound City, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Mound City law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Mound City law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Mound City, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Mound City law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Mound City, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Mound City law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Mound City, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Mound City, IL, Representation Today
Mound City residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Mound City, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Mound City, IL, law firm.