Law Firm in Mount Carmel, IL
Contact a top Mount Carmel, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Mount Carmel, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Mount Carmel, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Mount Carmel, IL, you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Mount Carmel, IL, we will come out to you.
Our Mount Carmel law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Mount Carmel clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are a few statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Mount Carmel area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Mount Carmel, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Mount Carmel injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Mount Carmel, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Mount Carmel law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Mount Carmel and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Mount Carmel, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Mount Carmel Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Mount Carmel and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Mount Carmel law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Mount Carmel law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Mount Carmel, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Mount Carmel law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Mount Carmel, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Mount Carmel law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Mount Carmel, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Mount Carmel, IL, Representation Now
Mount Carmel residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Mount Carmel, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Mount Carmel, IL, law firm.