Law Firm in Mount Vernon, IL
Contact a top Mount Vernon, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Mount Vernon, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Mount Vernon, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Mount Vernon, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Mount Vernon, IL, we will come out to you.
Dixon’s Mount Vernon law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Mount Vernon clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about personal injury claims in the Mount Vernon area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Mount Vernon, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Mount Vernon injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Mount Vernon, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Mount Vernon law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Mount Vernon, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Mount Vernon, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Mount Vernon Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Mount Vernon and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Mount Vernon law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Mount Vernon law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Mount Vernon, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Mount Vernon law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Mount Vernon, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Mount Vernon law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Mount Vernon, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Mount Vernon, IL, Representation Today
Mount Vernon residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Mount Vernon, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Mount Vernon, IL, law firm.