Law Firm in Murphysboro, IL
Contact a top Murphysboro, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Murphysboro, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Murphysboro, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Murphysboro, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Murphysboro, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Our Murphysboro law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Murphysboro clients in need of professional legal services. Here are a few statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Murphysboro area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Murphysboro, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Murphysboro injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Murphysboro, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Murphysboro law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Murphysboro, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Murphysboro, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Murphysboro Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Murphysboro and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Murphysboro law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Murphysboro law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Murphysboro, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Murphysboro law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Murphysboro, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Murphysboro law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Murphysboro, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Murphysboro, IL, Representation Now
Murphysboro residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Murphysboro, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Murphysboro, IL, law firm.