Law Firm in Nashville, IL
Contact a top Nashville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Nashville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Nashville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Nashville, IL, please contact our personal injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Nashville, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Nashville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Nashville clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are a few statistics about injury cases in the Nashville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Nashville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Nashville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Nashville, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Nashville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Nashville, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Nashville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Nashville Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Nashville, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Nashville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Nashville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Nashville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Nashville law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Nashville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Nashville law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Nashville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Nashville, IL, Representation Today
Nashville residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is essential to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Nashville, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Nashville, IL, law firm.