Law Firm in New Florence, MO
Contact a top New Florence, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in New Florence, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in New Florence, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in New Florence, MO, you can contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in New Florence, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s New Florence law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help New Florence clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury cases in the New Florence area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our New Florence, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your New Florence injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in New Florence, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our New Florence law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in New Florence and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves New Florence, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your New Florence Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in New Florence, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our New Florence law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our New Florence law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our New Florence, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our New Florence law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help New Florence, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our New Florence law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our New Florence, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for New Florence, MO, Representation Now
New Florence residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves New Florence, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our New Florence, MO, law firm.