Law Firm in New Haven, MO
Contact a top New Haven, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in New Haven, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in New Haven, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in New Haven, MO, you can contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in New Haven, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s New Haven law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve New Haven clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about injury cases in the New Haven area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our New Haven, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your New Haven injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in New Haven, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our New Haven law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in New Haven and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves New Haven, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your New Haven Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in New Haven, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it is our New Haven law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our New Haven law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s New Haven, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our New Haven law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help New Haven, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our New Haven law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our New Haven, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for New Haven, MO, Representation Now
New Haven residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves New Haven, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our New Haven, MO, law firm.