Law Firm in New Melle, MO
Contact a top New Melle, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in New Melle, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in New Melle, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in New Melle, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in New Melle, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s New Melle law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve New Melle clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the New Melle area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our New Melle, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your New Melle injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in New Melle, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our New Melle law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in New Melle, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves New Melle, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your New Melle Injury Lawyers
If you are in New Melle and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our New Melle law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our New Melle law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our New Melle, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our New Melle law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help New Melle, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our New Melle law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our New Melle, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for New Melle, MO, Representation Now
New Melle residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves New Melle, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our New Melle, MO, law firm.