Law Firm in Newton, IL
Contact a top Newton, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Newton, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Newton, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Newton, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Newton, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Newton law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Newton clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some stats about personal injury cases in the Newton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Newton, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Newton injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Newton, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Newton law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Newton, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Newton, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Newton Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Newton, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Newton law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Newton law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Newton, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Newton law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Newton, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Newton law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Newton, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Newton, IL, Representation Today
Newton residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Newton, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Newton, IL, law firm.