Law Firm in Oakdale, IL
Contact a top Oakdale, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Oakdale, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Oakdale, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Oakdale, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Oakdale, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Oakdale law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Oakdale clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Oakdale area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Oakdale, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Oakdale injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Oakdale, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Oakdale law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Oakdale, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Oakdale, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Oakdale Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Oakdale, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Oakdale law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Oakdale law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Oakdale, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Oakdale law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Oakdale, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Oakdale law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Oakdale, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Oakdale, IL, Representation Now
Oakdale residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Oakdale, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Oakdale, IL, law firm.