Law Firm in Oakville, MO
Contact a top Oakville, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Oakville, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Oakville, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Oakville, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Oakville, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Oakville law firm has recovered more than $35 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Oakville clients in need of veteran legal services. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Oakville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Oakville, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Oakville injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Oakville, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Oakville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Oakville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Oakville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Oakville Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Oakville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Oakville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please contact our Oakville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Oakville, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Oakville law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Oakville, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Oakville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Oakville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Oakville, MO, Representation Now
Oakville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s essential to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Oakville, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Oakville, MO, law firm.