Law Firm in Olney, IL
Contact a top Olney, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Olney, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Olney, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Olney, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Olney, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Olney law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Olney clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Olney area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Olney, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Olney injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Olney, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Olney law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Olney, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Olney, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Olney Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Olney, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Olney law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Olney law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Olney, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Olney law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Olney, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Olney law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Olney, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Olney, IL, Representation Today
Olney residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Olney, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Olney, IL, law firm.