Law Firm in Omaha, IL
Contact a top Omaha, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Omaha, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Omaha, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Omaha, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Omaha, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Omaha law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Omaha clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are a few statistics about injury cases in the Omaha area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Omaha, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Omaha injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Omaha, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Omaha law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Omaha and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Omaha, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Omaha Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Omaha and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Omaha law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Omaha law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Omaha, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Omaha law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Omaha, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Omaha law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Omaha, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Omaha, IL, Representation Today
Omaha residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Omaha, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Omaha, IL, law firm.