Law Firm in Overland, MO
Contact a top Overland, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Overland, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Overland, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Overland, MO, you can contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Overland, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Overland law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Overland clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some stats about personal injury claims and cases in the Overland area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Overland, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Overland injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Overland, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Overland law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Overland, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Overland, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Overland Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Overland and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Overland law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Overland law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Overland, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Overland law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Overland, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Overland law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Overland, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Overland, MO, Representation Today
Overland residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Overland, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Overland, MO, law firm.