Law Firm in Owensville, MO
Contact a top Owensville, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Owensville, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Owensville, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Owensville, MO, please contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Owensville, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Owensville law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Owensville clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are some stats about personal injury claims in the Owensville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Owensville, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Owensville injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Owensville, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Owensville law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Owensville and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Owensville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Owensville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Owensville, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Owensville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Owensville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Owensville, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Owensville law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Owensville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Owensville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Owensville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Owensville, MO, Representation Now
Owensville residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Owensville, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Owensville, MO, law firm.