Law Firm in Pacific, MO
Contact a top Pacific, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Pacific, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Pacific, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Pacific, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Pacific, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Pacific law firm has recovered more than $35 million in case victories for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Pacific clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about injury claims in the Pacific area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Pacific, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Pacific injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Pacific, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Pacific law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Pacific, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Pacific, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Pacific Injury Lawyers
If you are in Pacific and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Pacific law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Pacific law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Pacific, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Pacific law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Pacific, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Pacific law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Pacific, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Pacific, MO, Representation Now
Pacific residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Pacific, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Pacific, MO, law firm.