Law Firm in Parkersburg, IL
Contact a top Parkersburg, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Parkersburg, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Parkersburg, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Parkersburg, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Parkersburg, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Parkersburg law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Parkersburg clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Parkersburg area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Parkersburg, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Parkersburg injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Parkersburg, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Parkersburg law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Parkersburg, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Parkersburg, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Parkersburg Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Parkersburg and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Parkersburg law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Parkersburg law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Parkersburg, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Parkersburg law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Parkersburg, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Parkersburg law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Parkersburg, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Parkersburg, IL, Representation Now
Parkersburg residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Parkersburg, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Parkersburg, IL, law firm.