Law Firm in Percy, IL
Contact a top Percy, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Percy, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Percy, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Percy, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Percy, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Percy law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Percy clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some statistics about injury cases in the Percy area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Percy, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Percy injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Percy, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Percy law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Percy, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Percy, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Percy Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Percy and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Percy law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Percy law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Percy, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Percy law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Percy, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Percy law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Percy, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Percy, IL, Representation Now
Percy residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Percy, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Percy, IL, law firm.