Law Firm in Perryville, MO
Contact a top Perryville, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Perryville, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Perryville, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Perryville, MO, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Perryville, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Perryville law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Perryville clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the Perryville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Perryville, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Perryville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Perryville, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Perryville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Perryville and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Perryville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Perryville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Perryville, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Perryville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Perryville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Perryville, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Perryville law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Perryville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Perryville law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Perryville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Perryville, MO, Representation Today
Perryville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Perryville, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Perryville, MO, law firm.