Law Firm in Pickneyville, IL
Contact a top Pickneyville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Pickneyville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Pickneyville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Pickneyville, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Pickneyville, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Pickneyville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Pickneyville clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some stats about injury cases in the Pickneyville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Pickneyville, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Pickneyville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Pickneyville, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Pickneyville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Pickneyville and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Pickneyville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Pickneyville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Pickneyville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Pickneyville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our Pickneyville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Pickneyville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Pickneyville law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Pickneyville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Pickneyville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Pickneyville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Pickneyville, IL, Representation Today
Pickneyville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Pickneyville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Pickneyville, IL, law firm.