Law Firm in Pocahontas, IL
Contact a top Pocahontas, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Pocahontas, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Pocahontas, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Pocahontas, IL, please contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Pocahontas, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Pocahontas law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Pocahontas clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases in the Pocahontas area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Pocahontas, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Pocahontas injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Pocahontas, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Pocahontas law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Pocahontas and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Pocahontas, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Pocahontas Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Pocahontas, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Pocahontas law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Pocahontas law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Pocahontas, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Pocahontas law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Pocahontas, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Pocahontas law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Pocahontas, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Pocahontas, IL, Representation Now
Pocahontas residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Pocahontas, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Pocahontas, IL, law firm.