Law Firm in Quincy, MO
Contact a top Quincy, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Quincy, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Quincy, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Quincy, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Quincy, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Quincy law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Quincy clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the Quincy area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Quincy, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Quincy injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Quincy, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Quincy law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Quincy and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Quincy, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Quincy Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Quincy and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Quincy law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Quincy law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Quincy, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Quincy law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Quincy, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Quincy law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Quincy, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Quincy, MO, Representation Now
Quincy residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Quincy, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Quincy, MO, law firm.