Law Firm in Robinson, IL
Contact a top Robinson, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Robinson, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Robinson, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Robinson, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Robinson, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Robinson law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Robinson clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Robinson area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Robinson, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Robinson injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Robinson, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Robinson law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Robinson, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Robinson, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Robinson Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Robinson, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Robinson law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Robinson law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Robinson, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Robinson law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Robinson, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Robinson law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Robinson, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Robinson, IL, Representation Today
Robinson residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Robinson, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Robinson, IL, law firm.