Law Firm in Rockwood, IL
Contact a top Rockwood, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Rockwood, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Rockwood, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Rockwood, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Rockwood, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Rockwood law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Rockwood clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Rockwood area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Rockwood, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Rockwood injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Rockwood, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Rockwood law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Rockwood and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Rockwood, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Rockwood Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Rockwood and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Rockwood law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Rockwood law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Rockwood, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Rockwood law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Rockwood, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Rockwood law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Rockwood, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Rockwood, IL, Representation Today
Rockwood residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Rockwood, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Rockwood, IL, law firm.