Law Firm in Royalton, IL
Contact a top Royalton, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Royalton, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Royalton, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Royalton, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Royalton, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Royalton law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Royalton clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Royalton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Royalton, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Royalton injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Royalton, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Royalton law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Royalton and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Royalton, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Royalton Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Royalton, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Royalton law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Royalton law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Royalton, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Royalton law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Royalton, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Royalton law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Royalton, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Royalton, IL, Representation Now
Royalton residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Royalton, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Royalton, IL, law firm.