Law Firm in Russellville, IL
Contact a top Russellville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Russellville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Russellville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Russellville, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Russellville, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Russellville law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Russellville clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Russellville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Russellville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Russellville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Russellville, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Russellville law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Russellville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Russellville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Russellville Injury Attorneys
If you are in Russellville and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Russellville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Russellville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Russellville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Russellville law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Russellville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Russellville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Russellville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Russellville, IL, Representation Today
Russellville residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Russellville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Russellville, IL, law firm.