Law Firm in Saint Charles County, MO
Contact a top Saint Charles County, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Saint Charles County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Saint Charles County, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Saint Charles County, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Saint Charles County, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Saint Charles County law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Saint Charles County clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury claims and cases in the Saint Charles County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Saint Charles County, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Saint Charles County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Saint Charles County, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Saint Charles County law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Saint Charles County and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Saint Charles County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Saint Charles County Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Saint Charles County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Saint Charles County law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please contact our Saint Charles County law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Saint Charles County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Saint Charles County law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Saint Charles County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Saint Charles County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Saint Charles County, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Saint Charles County, MO, Representation Now
Saint Charles County residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Saint Charles County, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Saint Charles County, MO, law firm.