Law Firm in Saint Clair County, IL
Contact a top Saint Clair County, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Saint Clair County, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Saint Clair County, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Saint Clair County, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Saint Clair County, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Saint Clair County law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Saint Clair County clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Saint Clair County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Saint Clair County, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Saint Clair County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Saint Clair County, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Saint Clair County law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Saint Clair County and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Saint Clair County, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Saint Clair County Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Saint Clair County and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Saint Clair County law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Saint Clair County law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Saint Clair County, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Saint Clair County law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Saint Clair County, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Saint Clair County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Saint Clair County, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Saint Clair County, IL, Representation Today
Saint Clair County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Saint Clair County, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Saint Clair County, IL, law firm.