Law Firm in Saint Francois County, MO
Contact a top Saint Francois County, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Saint Francois County, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Saint Francois County, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Saint Francois County, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Saint Francois County, MO, we will come out to you.
Dixon’s Saint Francois County law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Saint Francois County clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few statistics about personal injury claims in the Saint Francois County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Saint Francois County, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Saint Francois County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Saint Francois County, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Saint Francois County law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Saint Francois County and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Saint Francois County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Saint Francois County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Saint Francois County and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Saint Francois County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Saint Francois County law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Saint Francois County, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Saint Francois County law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Saint Francois County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Saint Francois County law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Saint Francois County, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Saint Francois County, MO, Representation Today
Saint Francois County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s important to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Saint Francois County, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Saint Francois County, MO, law firm.