Law Firm in Sainte Genevieve County, MO
Contact a top Sainte Genevieve County, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Sainte Genevieve County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Sainte Genevieve County, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Sainte Genevieve County law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to help Sainte Genevieve County clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are a few statistics about injury cases in the Sainte Genevieve County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Sainte Genevieve County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Sainte Genevieve County, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Sainte Genevieve County law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Sainte Genevieve County and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Sainte Genevieve County, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Sainte Genevieve County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Sainte Genevieve County and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Sainte Genevieve County law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Sainte Genevieve County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Sainte Genevieve County law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Sainte Genevieve County, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Sainte Genevieve County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Sainte Genevieve County, MO, Representation Today
Sainte Genevieve County residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Sainte Genevieve County, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Sainte Genevieve County, MO, law firm.