Law Firm in Salem, IL
Contact a top Salem, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Salem, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Salem, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Salem, IL, you can contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Salem, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Salem law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Salem clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Salem area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Salem, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Salem injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Salem, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Salem law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Salem, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Salem, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Salem Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Salem and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Salem law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Salem law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Salem, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Salem law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Salem, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Salem law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Salem, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Salem, IL, Representation Today
Salem residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Salem, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Salem, IL, law firm.