Law Firm in Sesser, IL
Contact a top Sesser, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Sesser, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Sesser, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Sesser, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Sesser, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Sesser law firm has recovered over $35 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Sesser clients in need of professional legal services. Below are a few stats about injury cases in the Sesser area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Sesser, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Sesser injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Sesser, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Sesser law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Sesser, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Sesser, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Sesser Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Sesser, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Sesser law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Sesser law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Sesser, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Sesser law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Sesser, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Sesser law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Sesser, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Sesser, IL, Representation Today
Sesser residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Sesser, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Sesser, IL, law firm.