Law Firm in Shawneetown, IL
Contact a top Shawneetown, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Shawneetown, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Shawneetown, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Shawneetown, IL, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Shawneetown, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Shawneetown law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Shawneetown clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury cases in the Shawneetown area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Shawneetown, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Shawneetown injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Shawneetown, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Shawneetown law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Shawneetown, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Shawneetown, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Shawneetown Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Shawneetown and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Shawneetown law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Shawneetown law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Shawneetown, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Shawneetown law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Shawneetown, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Shawneetown law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Shawneetown, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Shawneetown, IL, Representation Now
Shawneetown residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Shawneetown, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Shawneetown, IL, law firm.