Law Firm in Shiloh, IL
Contact a top Shiloh, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Shiloh, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Shiloh, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Shiloh, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Shiloh, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Shiloh law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Shiloh clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury cases in the Shiloh area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Shiloh, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Shiloh injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Shiloh, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Shiloh law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Shiloh and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Shiloh, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Shiloh Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Shiloh and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Shiloh law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our Shiloh law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Shiloh, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Shiloh law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Shiloh, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Shiloh law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Shiloh, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Shiloh, IL, Representation Now
Shiloh residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Shiloh, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Shiloh, IL, law firm.