Law Firm in Sims, IL
Contact a top Sims, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Sims, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Sims, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Sims, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Sims, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Sims law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Sims clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury claims and cases in the Sims area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Sims, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Sims injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Sims, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Sims law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Sims, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Sims, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Sims Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Sims and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Sims law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Sims law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Sims, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Sims law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Sims, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Sims law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Sims, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Sims, IL, Representation Now
Sims residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s essential to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Sims, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Sims, IL, law firm.