Law Firm in Spanish Lake, MO
Contact a top Spanish Lake, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Spanish Lake, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Spanish Lake, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Spanish Lake, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Spanish Lake law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Spanish Lake clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some stats about injury claims in the Spanish Lake area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Spanish Lake, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Spanish Lake injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Spanish Lake, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Spanish Lake law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Spanish Lake and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Spanish Lake, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Spanish Lake Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Spanish Lake, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Spanish Lake law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Spanish Lake law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Spanish Lake, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Spanish Lake law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Spanish Lake, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Spanish Lake law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Spanish Lake, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Spanish Lake, MO, Representation Today
Spanish Lake residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Spanish Lake, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Spanish Lake, MO, law firm.