Law Firm in Springfield, MO
Contact a top Springfield, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Springfield, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Springfield, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Springfield, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Springfield, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Springfield law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Springfield clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are a few statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Springfield area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Springfield, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Springfield injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Springfield, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Springfield law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Springfield and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Springfield, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Springfield Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Springfield and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Springfield law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Springfield law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Springfield, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Springfield law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Springfield, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Springfield law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Springfield, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Springfield, MO, Representation Now
Springfield residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is essential to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Springfield, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Springfield, MO, law firm.