Law Firm in St. Ann, MO
Contact a top St. Ann, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in St. Ann, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in St. Ann, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in St. Ann, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in St. Ann, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s St. Ann law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve St. Ann clients in need of veteran legal services. Here are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the St. Ann area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our St. Ann, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your St. Ann injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in St. Ann, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our St. Ann law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in St. Ann, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves St. Ann, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your St. Ann Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in St. Ann, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our St. Ann law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to contact our St. Ann law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s St. Ann, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our St. Ann law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help St. Ann, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our St. Ann law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Ann, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Ann, MO, Representation Now
St. Ann residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves St. Ann, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our St. Ann, MO, law firm.