Law Firm in St. Charles, MO
Contact a top St. Charles, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in St. Charles, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in St. Charles, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in St. Charles, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in St. Charles, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s St. Charles law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve St. Charles clients in need of professional legal services. Here are a few statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the St. Charles area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our St. Charles, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your St. Charles injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in St. Charles, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our St. Charles law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in St. Charles and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves St. Charles, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your St. Charles Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in St. Charles, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our St. Charles law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our St. Charles law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s St. Charles, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our St. Charles law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help St. Charles, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our St. Charles law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Charles, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Charles, MO, Representation Now
St. Charles residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves St. Charles, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our St. Charles, MO, law firm.