Law Firm in St. Clair, MO
Contact a top St. Clair, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in St. Clair, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in St. Clair, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in St. Clair, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in St. Clair, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s St. Clair law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help St. Clair clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the St. Clair area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our St. Clair, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your St. Clair injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in St. Clair, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our St. Clair law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in St. Clair and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves St. Clair, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your St. Clair Injury Lawyers
If you’re in St. Clair and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our St. Clair law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our St. Clair law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s St. Clair, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our St. Clair law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help St. Clair, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our St. Clair law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Clair, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Clair, MO, Representation Now
St. Clair residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves St. Clair, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our St. Clair, MO, law firm.