Law Firm in St. Elmo, IL
Contact a top St. Elmo, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in St. Elmo, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in St. Elmo, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in St. Elmo, IL, you can contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in St. Elmo, IL, we will come out to you.
Dixon’s St. Elmo law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help St. Elmo clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about injury cases in the St. Elmo area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our St. Elmo, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your St. Elmo injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in St. Elmo, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our St. Elmo law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in St. Elmo and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves St. Elmo, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your St. Elmo Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in St. Elmo and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our St. Elmo law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our St. Elmo law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our St. Elmo, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our St. Elmo law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help St. Elmo, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our St. Elmo law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Elmo, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Elmo, IL, Representation Today
St. Elmo residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves St. Elmo, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our St. Elmo, IL, law firm.