Law Firm in St. Louis County, MO
Contact a top St. Louis County, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in St. Louis County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in St. Louis County, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in St. Louis County, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in St. Louis County, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our St. Louis County law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve St. Louis County clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the St. Louis County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our St. Louis County, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your St. Louis County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in St. Louis County, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our St. Louis County law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in St. Louis County and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves St. Louis County, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your St. Louis County Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in St. Louis County, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our St. Louis County law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our St. Louis County law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our St. Louis County, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our St. Louis County law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help St. Louis County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our St. Louis County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Louis County, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Louis County, MO, Representation Now
St. Louis County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s important to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves St. Louis County, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our St. Louis County, MO, law firm.