Law Firm in St. Louis, MO
Contact a top St. Louis, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in St. Louis, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in St. Louis, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in St. Louis, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in St. Louis, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our St. Louis law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help St. Louis clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury claims and cases in the St. Louis area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our St. Louis, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your St. Louis injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in St. Louis, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our St. Louis law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in St. Louis, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves St. Louis, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your St. Louis Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in St. Louis and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our St. Louis law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our St. Louis law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our St. Louis, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our St. Louis law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help St. Louis, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our St. Louis law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Louis, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Louis, MO, Representation Today
St. Louis residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves St. Louis, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our St. Louis, MO, law firm.