Law Firm in St. Paul, MO
Contact a top St. Paul, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in St. Paul, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in St. Paul, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in St. Paul, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in St. Paul, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s St. Paul law firm has recovered more than $35 million in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help St. Paul clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the St. Paul area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our St. Paul, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your St. Paul injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in St. Paul, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our St. Paul law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in St. Paul and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves St. Paul, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your St. Paul Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in St. Paul and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our St. Paul law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please contact our St. Paul law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s St. Paul, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our St. Paul law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help St. Paul, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our St. Paul law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Paul, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Paul, MO, Representation Now
St. Paul residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is important to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves St. Paul, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our St. Paul, MO, law firm.