Law Firm in St. Peters, MO
Contact a top St. Peters, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in St. Peters, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in St. Peters, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in St. Peters, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in St. Peters, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our St. Peters law firm has recovered over $35 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve St. Peters clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some statistics about personal injury claims in the St. Peters area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our St. Peters, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your St. Peters injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in St. Peters, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our St. Peters law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in St. Peters, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves St. Peters, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your St. Peters Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in St. Peters, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our St. Peters law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our St. Peters law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our St. Peters, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our St. Peters law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help St. Peters, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our St. Peters law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Peters, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for St. Peters, MO, Representation Today
St. Peters residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves St. Peters, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our St. Peters, MO, law firm.