Law Firm in Steeleville, IL
Contact a top Steeleville, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Steeleville, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Steeleville, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Steeleville, IL, please contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Steeleville, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Steeleville law firm has recovered over $35 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Steeleville clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are a few stats about injury cases in the Steeleville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Steeleville, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Steeleville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Steeleville, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Steeleville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Steeleville and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Steeleville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Steeleville Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Steeleville and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Steeleville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Steeleville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Steeleville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Steeleville law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Steeleville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Steeleville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Steeleville, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Steeleville, IL, Representation Today
Steeleville residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Steeleville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Steeleville, IL, law firm.