Law Firm in Sullivan, MO
Contact a top Sullivan, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Sullivan, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Sullivan, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Sullivan, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Sullivan, MO, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Sullivan law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Sullivan clients in need of veteran legal services. Here are some stats about personal injury cases in the Sullivan area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Sullivan, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Sullivan injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Sullivan, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Sullivan law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Sullivan, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Sullivan, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Sullivan Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Sullivan and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Sullivan law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Sullivan law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Sullivan, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Sullivan law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Sullivan, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Sullivan law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Sullivan, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Sullivan, MO, Representation Today
Sullivan residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Sullivan, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Sullivan, MO, law firm.