Law Firm in Swansea, IL
Contact a top Swansea, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Swansea, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Swansea, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Swansea, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Swansea, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Swansea law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Swansea clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are some stats about personal injury claims and cases in the Swansea area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Swansea, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Swansea injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Swansea, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Swansea law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Swansea, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Swansea, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Swansea Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Swansea, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Swansea law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Swansea law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Swansea, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Swansea law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Swansea, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Swansea law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Swansea, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Swansea, IL, Representation Now
Swansea residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Swansea, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Swansea, IL, law firm.