Law Firm in Tamms, IL
Contact a top Tamms, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Tamms, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Tamms, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Tamms, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Tamms, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Tamms law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Tamms clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury cases in the Tamms area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Tamms, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Tamms injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Tamms, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Tamms law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Tamms and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Tamms, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Tamms Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Tamms, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Tamms law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Tamms law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Tamms, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Tamms law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Tamms, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Tamms law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Tamms, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Tamms, IL, Representation Now
Tamms residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Tamms, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Tamms, IL, law firm.